is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Friday, December 19, 2008

White Christmas At Zwinkytopia!

While Rocker Bus Stop turned red yesterday(because of fighting), the whole of Zwinky turned white overnight. The whole place had been blanketed in snow! Plus there is a nostalgic Christmas jingle playing in the background everywhere you go. How exciting. Now we can all use the warm clothing we bought from Deck the halls. It makes my spine chill just looking at my monitor.BRRRRR.

As usual there is still no bus at the bus stop but there is a train! Yipee!

Upon clicking the train it will transport you here. A street ready for the street party on New Year's eve. Complete with New Years day counter. So exciting!

The park, also is covered in snow. And the water at the beach has frozen over. A perfect place to use those skates we bought at Deck the halls!



















Kudos to you guys at Zwinky, you never fail to excite us with new fun features all the time! Zwinky rocks! Although, I hope you'll do something about your servers. Traffic can be really bad when a lot of chatters are online, especially during the holidays! It's nearly impossible to get in, which is a pity. This is the time of the year, when we would like the most to hang out with our friends in Zwinky! Your cool features will be a waste. Anyways, I still think Zwinky rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..LOUIE.. just STFU.. u dont have the right to call me UNGAS.. and even if you're her friend.. well.. u might as well think about it first.. stop bein BIAS... and GORGEOUS.. whatsoever mitch.. ur excuses are so damn LAME.. geezz

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "