is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hanging Out With Pat a.ka. crystalscorpio At The Beach
















I have found two dear friends from Zwinky at IMVU. Patriciadas aka crystalscorpio at Zwinky or hotncold87 in IMVU, and Cutables or watagirlashes in IMVU.

Pat and I hanged out on my private beach. We tried para sailing and just chilling out in the hammock. Everyone is welcome also. There are tons of things to do there. There is also para gliding and a bar for party. Hope you guys can drop by sometime so we can all have a party.

Don't feel abandoned my friends in Zwinky, I am coming back there soon. I am just trying this out for variety. And also I set up this places so that we can have more variety of fun activities to do. So hope to see you all there sometime. :-)


With Goth_melina:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi teh pingz... add u din po me sa imvu.. like ko po mavisit place nyo dun... hehe
my username is jenblu3
tyvm

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "