is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Xharmien!!!!!


Today' s Xhamien bday guys! Sorry for the late post. We had a small celebration in my room early this morning. Of course it was full of laughter with jokers like Ikos and Sid around. Tatay came in later.

In this box above, Ikos said. " Sid is so
good looking"

Sid replied, " Ikaw naman..."

"Masyado kang honest"

hahaha.




In this box, we were singing happy birthday to Xharmien.

Sid said " Happy birthday to you, you
belong to the zoo."

hahaha.

Happy Birthday Xharmien!!!!
How old are you na? Why don't you
want to accept gifts? Lolz, kakaiba ka. Others are begging for gifts you are declining lolz.


Later that afternoon Shalom aka Mhythx 0412 gave me a visit at the beach. Astig. She has wings.



Well hope to see more of you there.
Hope we all can meet there and have a big party. Kung hindi mag lag. BTW Ista is planning for a party
for valentines day. Kung sino sino daw ang present. Check her blog for more details.

Take care :-) See yah!

No comments:

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "