is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spending The Day With Goth_Melina

I had an enjoyable day again at IMVU, this time with goth_melina. She enjoyed the para gliding and sailing very much that she said she'll do her school assignments later that evening. Hope her mother not viewing this! Lol! I don't want to be a bad influence. Better do your assignments before logging on IMVU, it's quiet addictive hehe.

Photobucket
Photobucket















I also tried making my own clothes here. The white baby tee with pink print was my own design. But I can only wear it if I submit it to the catalog. For that I have to pay submission fees of something like 300 credits plus derivation fess. And I can't pass it on to my friends for free. Bummer! :-(
































BTW Thanks to all who had left their IMVU Id's here. I will all add you as soon as possible. :-)

with Mhythx

No comments:

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "