is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Pingay's Box Of Dreams

When I was a young girl I had a dainty little box with tiny flowers printed on it. I called it my " box of dreams ." I keep there photos I cut from magazines of all the things I want. It started with a photo of a doll I absolutely adore. Then later on it was filled with photos of shoes and clothes I would like to own. And as I grew older I filled it with photos of women whom I aspired to be and the kind of lifestyle I would prefer to live. And lately it is filled with photos of adventures that I would like do.

As I open my box of dream, I realized how many of the photos in it resembled the many choices I made in my life, from trivial to the very important. Most of my dream if not all has come true. But they did not come in a snap of finger. They came after much hard work and a lot of patience but my box of dream had helped me determine what direction my life was going.

More than once in your lifetime opportunities to fulfill you dreams will come but if you do not have a clear vision of what your dreams are, you might missed out on it. But as the saying goes " be careful on what you wish for, it might come true. " And it may not be for the good but for the worst. So dream wisely. Dream for something good and noble. Honesty and integrity will never let you down. Dreams of richness and materialism will only frustrate you endlessly and will lead you on the path of destruction.

Keep your dream alive as you grew older, never let it go and it will come true!

" The world is a looking-glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face. Frown at it, and it will in turn look sourly upon you; laugh at it and with it, and it is a jolly kind companion; and so let all young persons take their choice. "
-William Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

No comments:

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "