is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogserye Love Team Turn Real Life Sweethearts

Last week I had saw blah_blah and Colins, ( our love team of That Old Meeting Place blogserye, Balugz and Thalia ) at the bus stop. I was surprised to see the two huddling close to each other and Collins blurting out " I love to you " blah_blah. I asked them what's the status of their relationship. Collins said that , blah has not yet consented to be his girlfriend and that she was still thinking about it.

Yesterday, blah dropped by my room and I asked her again about her and Colins. She said the other day, Colins and her mom Kris-pinkaloo had filled Colins' room with flowers waiting for her. He had logged in at Zwinky very early and waited for her patiently even if she logged in very late. Colin's might have waited for long but not in vain. Blah hadfinally given her heart to Colins. I guess she was swept off her feet. But who wouldn't? He was so romantic and devoted ! How can she say no ? Ka kilig! Congrats you guys! I am happy for both of you. :-)

Photobucket
" Naglaro mga bata " Inday britney is ate_zjy. The other skin head is blah_blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi chelsea am mail is not in yahoo is hhoo_2332@hotmail.com>>ihope the you delete this after you see it and ill be more of happy if you posted my advices

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "