is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jacuzzi Party

We had a lot of fun early this morning when Krissy, tay Brad and ellacindy plus some aliens visitors dropped by my crib to sample the Jacuzzi. Tay Brad was sporting his " I'm too sexy" shorts with suspender. It was hilarious. Too bad Xharmein was not there, it will be all the more fun. We were waiting for you mein. Too bad I could not stay online longer. See you guys soon :-)

Claudine, please tell your friend Kirby that he was not the one I was asking to leave the room. I think he thought I was talking to him. I was asking the girl who hacked boody, to leave.

BTW, The voting for the Queen of Hearts Contest has officially started. Good luck girls! Have fun!
Photobucket

1 comment:

xharmein said...

woaaa! bakit wala ako d2 =[ aww kasi nmn kung san2 pa ako gmala! nyahahah!
sayang mukang ang saya2 nyoooooo! huhuhu! lolz =]

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "