is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

This is it! Anne and Jason Wedding Video Full Expose'




Hello friends!!! Hope you had a good weekend! As you can see busy-ing busy ang tambayan this past week. Birthdays, Double wedding, christening and of course our very first winner of Catwalk start contest has been decided! Congratulations to Stefi a.k.a. Mega_star. Hope she is enjoying her prize right now. Mega_star be prepared for a thank you video, pag nagkita tayo sa Bus Stop. Also I hope all the past contestant of Catwalk stars will be present on wednesday at Paladin Lexi hall after lunch for our group picture and one last walk sa rampa!

I hope you enjoyed the video of Anne and Jason. Super funny ang mga bisita!

The contest for " Crush ng Tambayan " girls edition has now started so don't forget to vote!

Please leave your messages, reactions,queries or suggestions here at the comment box instead of my zwinky profile as I visit this page more often. But you can continue to send your pics at znotes on my profile.

I am currently editing Xharmein and Erick's wedding video so be sure to visit again in a few minutes!

Thanks guys ! Mabuhay kayo! :-)

No comments:

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "