is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CONGRATS XHARMEIN THE WINNER OF BEST ROOM CONTEST!

















Finally the final ballot was in! According to our ka-zwinkers their favorite room is Xharmein's room who collected the highest number of votes with 20 points (what a come back! ) , remotely followed by Mega_star with 13 votes. Mega_star is closely followed by Bluepanties with 12 votes. Total number of votes was 57. Wow, you guys worked hard at the last day of voting! Congratulations!

Xharmein please send your Zloft furniture choices with the color combination you like and I will send it to you as soon as possible. Congratulations! And many thanks to everyone who participated. Watch out for our next best room contest with Christmas decoration as our theme.

Be ready for interview (*scratches head) and picture taking :-D

Last day of submission for entries of " Catwalk Star " competition. Voting will officially start tomorrow and will run for two weeks. Entries that I will received tomorrow will no longer be included in the contest as the poll can no longer be edited as soon as the voting has started.

Good luck guys!!!! See you at the Bus Stop!

5 comments:

xxewanxx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xharmein said...

wohooooo! salmat sa lahat ng bumoto sakin..nakakatuwa nmn honestly d nmn tlga kagandahan un room ko nadala lang sa ganda ko este sa ngmamahal na kaibgan ko haha i love u guys . . . aun sali din ako sa catwalk pwede hehe nu ba un

j~U~s~t~I~n~E said...

ate coco....sabi po ni ate jen or bluepanties...d na daw xa sasali sa catwalk....may natanggap po ba kau na pic ko..? 2ngkol sa catwalk hehe pasali lolz...aatras na daw si ate jen dun...geh po un lng....
^^ xoxo ^^

Coco a.k.a. Pingay said...

AWWW bakit ayaw nya na sumali? I included your photo. Okay, I will remove her from the lists tomorrow.
Thanks!!! Good Luck!!!!

j~U~s~t~I~n~E said...

d q rin alam kung bkt bsta umayw xa geh... ^_^

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "