is all about love, life, family, angst, humor, adventure and misadventures of Filipinos in the virtual world.

Now Available. Click to try this products.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blah_blah Birthday Celebration

Last Saturday, March 15, Kris_pinakloo prepared a surprised party for her daughter blah_blah or kharen. The day before Saturday I was present at the rehearsal on Ikos' room.They decorated the room with colorful balloons giving it a very festive mood. There was stage and microphone in the middle. Unfortunately I was late on the event itself so I did not catch the opening number by Kris_pinkaloo, Mein_adams and ellacindy. Which was followed by heart warming messages from all of us who were there. The highlight of the celebration was Colins222 surprised appearance, who we didn't was there all along and was on invisible mode. He gave a very moving speech for Kharen that brought us all to tears. The celebration was concluded by Brad_adams and mein adams song number. It was a very sweet and moving celebration. Congratulation Kris! Great planning and execution.

No comments:

Your Ad Here

My IMVU HOMe page

The Hieress Collection

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)

Page 12 ( click image for previous pages)
To be continued. Click image for previous pages.

Check Out These Cool Stuff!!!!!

Your Ad Here

confession box: True friend..Flirting by Reikazek

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

.... Read more...

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway

Zwinky Mix by di Masaway
click image to go this website

" Tropang Pinoy, Tara join ka na! "